Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Homestories “Click-Click-Clack-Clack”



The Homestories hail from Switzerland. They are one of the few bands from that land that have been given reviews by the Even In The Future blog. That land surprises me in regards to how much great music is actually coming out of Switzerland right now, so take note. Homestories remind me a lot of early songs from The Chap. Their playfulness, the fun and the upbeat to their songs also reminds me a lot of bands like Springfactory and Suburban Kids With Biblical Names.

The Swedish influence to their songs takes the cake at least for me anyways. I really love bands like SKWBN but this full length release by the Homestories puts the sole SKWBN full length to shame.

Check them out here: www.myspace.com/thehomestories

No comments: