Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hearts By Darts

Hearts By Darts are a band from Baltimore and I must say that I LOVE this album. You sould so check it out!

How to describe the music, well how does it make me feel? it feels like a warm and humid summer evening. It is music that makes you feel, and I'm not even sure that I am sure what I mean by that. But thats OK, good music should leave you confused. As there bio says Hearts By Darts create music that is both “comforting and strange”, and this sums up there music, it is at once wonderfully dreamy and uplifting while at the same time melancholy and haunting, traversing the apparent dichotomy of sad and happy and above all coming out as fantastic pop music.


http://peapodrecordings.com/heartsbydarts.php
www.myspace.com/heartsbydarts

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this band is terrific! so lovely